Groundskeeper/Janitor APPLY NOW
At Roberts Ferry Gourmet, we create Awesomely Delicious Gourmet Goodies with pride and care for our customers. This position varies between part-time and full-time based on season. The Groundskeeper/Janitor is responsible for the daily upkeep and maintenance of the campus, including interior & exterior of buildings, equipment, landscaping, parking lots.
Primary duties included (but not limited to):
- Debris removal - trash, dirt, litter, etc.
- Window & wall washing
- Yard/plant upkeep
- Maintain and repair sprinkler system
- Weed control
- Equipment maintenance
- Minor repairs
- Self-motivated with attention to detail.
- English skills must be proficient to understand, read, write, and speak English.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be able to work weekends and varying shifts.
- Repeated lifting of at least 25 lbs., and ability to lift up to 60 Lbs.
- Ability to perform work during prolonged standing up to 8 hours; frequent bending, stooping, crouching, reaching, grasping, feeling and repetitive motion also required.